Sunday, May 31, 2009

tiptoe-ing around...

sigh. totally went crazy at this club21 sale. bought 4 shoes, 2 shirts, and a lot of skirts (separate post on this to follow)...



although in my defense, these 4 shoes put together cost only a little more than my zara gladiator flat (that's value reframing!)


exhibit a: armani exchange silver wedge platforms (40 SGD - orig price around 500 SGD)
i saw these from across the room and thought that the straps were white. when the salesperson gave it to me though, they were hoochie silver. i wanted to drop them, but hello they were 40 dollar A/X stuff, i had to at least try them on. wonderburr, they looked great on me, so they got tucked under my arm. teehee.




exhibit b: cK black slingbacks (80 SGD - original price unknown)
they're just so ME, i had to have them.



exhibit c: cK blue patent wedges (80 sgd)
now here's where it gets interesting. i wasn't really interested in these, since i already had the silver A/X wedges, but then i saw a sign stated "cK shoes - 2 for 100". now i had the black slingbacks at 80sgd, so i could effectively just get another pair for 20sgd more. in a time like this, what's a girl to do right?! totally don't regret this. they're actually growing on me and i realized i could have so much fun with these girly shoes.


exhibit d: DKNY black pumps (60sgd)
classy. classic. polished. no explanations needed. and they were the only pair left,sticking out like a sore thumb amid a sea of flip flops (the outrage!) i snapped up the left shoe only to have the right one snatched by another girl a nanosecond later. i sized up her puny 90lb frame, gave her my "don't mess with me i eat anoxeric twerps like you for breakfast" look, and glared her into reluctantly dropping the shoe. see, they were meant for me!



ok so i'm totally going on a shoe detox after june (i can't commit at the moment because who knows what other goodies the singapore sale may bring?). and i'm moving into my new place next week, wish me luck. can't wait to ikea, dropped by earlier today and i was just so overwhelmed with all the choices! goodness! :)

2 comments:

  1. anj i hate you i hate you i hate you.
    and my size is 36/37 Eur. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll trade you shoes for make-up. although malaki for you i guess my shoes. :(

    ReplyDelete