Saturday, May 30, 2009

death by humiliation

so sorry for not posting stuff in chronological order. you people know my memory is only a little better than Dory's. and i think i somewhat pushed this to the back of my mind out of sheer embarassment.

background: my beloved cousin brought more than her clothes when she visited me. she also gave a bunch of hair parasites a free plane ride to the lion city.

setting: watson's

characters
old man manning the pharmacy area
anj

anj (Whispering furtively): hello uncle, do you have lice shampoo?
uncle (shouting): WHAT?????????????
anj (an octave higher, gesturing to hair and simulating scratching motions): shampoo to kill lice?
uncle (XX octaves higher): What you say?!
anj (takes out notepad, writes "LICE SHAMPOO" in block letters, draws a pathetic illustration of the yucky insect): to kill lice (DEFENSIVE) for kids - it's my cousin, not me.
uncle (beaming cos he finally got it, nodding enthusiastically): ah ah to kill insects (points to his BALD head) on hair?
anj (relieved to finally be nearing the end of this ordeal) : yes yes yes please, for kids.
uncle (shouts across to the person at the other end of the store) : AIYA, WHERE DO WE KEEP LICE LOTION LAH? XIAO JIE (meaning me) NEEDS.

-DEATH-

1 comment:

  1. ay love that you resort to drawing hehehe. Eeeeeggg Tart! :)

    ReplyDelete