Monday, July 20, 2009

charles and keith sale

so it was a typical (crappy) monday. at lunchtime i happened to ride the elevator with my thai officemate who was lugging a big charles and keith plastic bag with 3 pairs of shoes. i even teased her that it was probably such a bad day she had to go shopping by lunchtime. when i was about to go home, my aussie officemate shoes me this pair of c&K pumps that she just bought. i wondered aloud what was it about charles and keith today, to which she said the words that brought my downfall, "they're on sale today". alas, i was possessed by the shopping devil and rushed as if on autopilot to the mall mezzanine (yes, my office is connected to the mall - what is set up for failure) where i proceeded to snap up 5 pairs of shoes and a laptop bag in under 15 minutes (hangs head). well actually, since 1 pair was a replacement for my old favorite wedges (which were on their death throes, hence they had to be left behind when i moved here) then i suppose i really just bought 4 pairs right? YUH-UH.




1 comment: